Data Protection Policy
When using this website, you will be asked to provide certain information, such as your contact details. We will store this data and hold it on computers or otherwise. The Company use this data to fulfil our Contract with you.
The Company takes reasonable steps to protect your personal information, however we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on line. The Customer accepts the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on line over the internet and will not hold the Company responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to the Company’s negligence of wilful default.
For credit and debit card payments details are transmitted to our office via an encrypted program. Customer card details are not held by the Company after the completion of the Contract.
The Customer has the right to see personal data (as defined in the Data Protection Act) that the Company keeps. A written request must be made to the Company and the Company reserves the right to charge the Customer for this service.
This website may link to other web sites. The Company is not responsible for the data policies, procedures or content of those linked sites.
The Company reserves the right to change the policy from time to time by updating this page. The Customer should check this page from time to time to ensure they are happy with any changes.
The Company may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
The Company requires this information to understand the needs of the Customer and to offer a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- The Company may periodically send promotional emails about products, special offers or other information which the Company thinks the Customer may find interesting. The Customer can opt out of these emails by contacting the Company.
- The Company may use the information to contact the Customer for market research purposes.
The Company is committed to ensuring the information given by the Customer is secure. To prevent unauthorised access the Company has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected.